Saturday, July 17, 2010

Is it by FORCE????



Okay, so there is this person whom i dont know but is in Malaysia and is a Ugandan just like me. when he added me as a friend on Facebook, i took time to look at the mutual friends we shared then in my mind I thought, maybe he knows me but i dont know him. So anyways, i accepted the friend request.

One day i was chatting with my long lost best friend on Fasebook. i dint really feel like chatting with any other person at the time but since i was online, many people kept buzzing me inclusive of this guy who calls himself "Esma Deric". u know when u buzz at someone and they dont reply, it means they are either not at the computer or they are busy.

When I dint answer this guy, he threatened to delete me from his friend list. Ati “I can’t be friends with you without chatting”. I saw it at that time but I was really tired so I just left it alone. He went ahead and deleted me from his list. I dint realize how funny it was till I woke up in the morning and I looked at it. I burst out in Laughter....lol. So I decided to see who exactly this was. I looked at his picture but I really dint know him. So I decided to write him a message. I just copied his lil messages and the threat and pasted them back to him, then I was like, serious???

The guy got mobb pissed and he wrote back this message telling me how am such a bitch, ati I should continue doing that if it’s what makes me sleep at night. LOL....that really caught me by surprise and it dint end there. I dint reply the 1st msg and then he wrote again and said, "wat kind of maggot are you, nonsense". Again I was surprised but kept quiet. then he sent another message that saidbut let me ask if trying to chat with u nicely wud hv hurt u????? bt y r u ladies so ahrd to understnd? all i wanted was a simple chat wth bt u hv turned it into a murder investigation, come on" this one I replied and said "well it you who turned everything into such a big deal..." 

He said I should please save him the nonsense and not reply yet I had just written an apologetic msg right before I saw the no nonsense msg so I dint send it. 

The following day, I just told him he is such a LOOSER and below is the whole conversation.

Maryam 16 July at 00:46


u r such a LOOSER!

he 16 July at 00:50 Report
yo birth was such a waste of time , please i am going to block u now if u r dnt leave my inbox

Maryam 16 July at 00:55


go ahead break a leg...i pity anybody who ever met you. skunk! block me and be happy. LOOSER!

he 16 July at 02:44 Report
i pity yo mum cz she took 9 months of her life to go to the toilet and shit u out

This was the last of the conversation and i just got tired ...lol. i have lots of things to do so let me let him be since he cant let me be. 

The next day i decided to just let it slide and asked him if was possible to make peace. he sent a friend request again then told me that,"
h17 July at 02:25

i wana chat with u a little cud u accept the request n delete me later on, jst a little"

so i accepted the request and now we r friends...it was that simple ryt from the start but am glad we r friends.



LOLOLOLOLOL, some people are just Blessed! We should say
Great lesson learnt though!










No comments:

Post a Comment